[va-richmond-general] Richmond Audubon Society Annual Picnic, June 21, 8AM

  • From: Diane Jadlowski <djadski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: *RAS general list <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2014 09:21:10 -0400

RAS Annual Picnic
When                 Sat, June 21, 8am -- 2pm
Where 9900 Arrahatteck Trail, Henrico, VA 23231, United States
Description Nelda Snyder will host our annual picnic for the twenty- third consecutive year at her beautiful Varina home on Saturday, June 21st. Come by 8:00 am for the morning bird walk. Coffee will be ready and waiting for you. The rain date is Sunday, June 22nd. Call Nelda at 795-1446 or 869- 7588 Saturday after 7:00 am if in doubt. Bring your own meat to cook on the grills and a dish to share (four or more servings). We will eat around noon. RAS will provide drinks, ice, and utensils. Nelda will provide charcoal, picnic tables and chairs, and condiments. Children are welcome, but please leave your pets at home. Besides your food and binoculars, be sure to bring fishing gear and your swimsuit. Come join us for this RAS season finale.

See RAS website for map and written directions
http://richmondaudubon.org/picnic.html

Thanks
Diane Jadlowski
Publicity Chair