[va-richmond-general] Re: Red-necked Grebe, Henrico Co. 3/6

  • From: Martha Hollowell <mah2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "arun1bose@xxxxxxxxx" <arun1bose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2014 14:35:09 -0500

Diane and I went out this morning and got to see the Red-necked Grebe. It is
hanging out by itself but around the Double-crested Cormorants ( and plenty of
gulls). It is fast moving and dives a lot so take a good long look.
We also saw Ring-necked Ducks, a few Buffleheads and a Kingfisher. There were
also 22 or so Fish Crows calling out "uh-uh".

BTW - the GPS wanted us to park on the side of 295 so make sure you take the
Nuckols Road exit before you reach the exact coordinates.

Blessings,
Martha