[va-richmond-general] Red-cockaded Trip: Piney Grove Sunday 4 June

  • From: juliekazz@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Richmond Birds)
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 14:42:37 +0000

If you haven't made any plans yet for tomorrow at 4 am-consider meeting the
group at the VA Diner for a 5:15 AM departure time to see the Red-cockaded
woodpecker. Clark White from Cape Henry  Audubon will lead our group to the
Nature Conservancy Piney Grove Site. Join us for a day of woodpeckers, greasy
breakfast and more woodland and marsh birds. For more info contact me off the
list serv at juliekazz@xxxxxxxxxxx or call me before 8 pm at 804.530.3660

Come on out-we always have a great time and we are 2 and 0 for RCWO sightings.

Julie K.
RAS Field Trips