[va-richmond-general] Re: Redbreasted Nuthatches

  • From: Andrea Conkle <andiconk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 15:55:49 -0800 (PST)

I had at least one red-breasted nuthatch visit my feeder all winter long last
year.  I am looking out for him/her every day now.  So far, lots of
ruby-crowned kinglets and at least one hermit thrush in my yard among the usual
crowd of white-throated sparrows, juncos, Carolina wrens, and a huge numbers of
chickadees and titmice. Oh yeah, and bunches of mourning doves. From the other
side of the pond from Woodlake. Andrea