[va-richmond-general] Ravens

  • From: nancy.kitchens@xxxxxxx
  • To: VA-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (richmond bird list)
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2010 18:06:33 +0000

All this talk about Ravens makes me hopeful that I will see one very soon!!!  I live next to the Martin Marietta Quarry just west of I95 around Doswell and I am lucky enough to hear and glimpse a couple of Ravens once or twice a year.  They are usually up and soaring with the Turkey and Black Vultures so they are easy to pick out (especially when they get vocal).  If I get to see them again this year, I'll try to post something but they don't hang around for more than a day so it is pretty hit or miss up here.

Nancy Kitchens