[va-richmond-general] RAS Potluck dinner this Thursday

  • From: Lewis Barnett <blbarnett3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 16:23:30 -0500

Here's a reminder that the annual Richmond Audubon potluck dinner will be this
Thursday at St. Luke Lutheran Church (our regular meeting place) at the corner
of Custis and Chippenham. We'll start serving at 6:00pm.

We have a turkey and a ham coming. We need one or two folks to bring a
vegetarian main course - if you could oblige, please let me know. Otherwise,
bring a dish of your choice to share.

Our program will be our members slide and story show. If you have pictures from
the past year that you'd like to share, (up to 5) please email them to
president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx by Wednesday. I'm willing to have a go at
multimedia - if you have video or audio, send those along, too. If you have a
story you want to tell, please let me know that, too - even if you don't have
media to go along with it!

--
Lewis Barnett
blbarnett3@xxxxxxxxx