[va-richmond-general] RAS Potluck Dinner and Story Sharing

  • From: Eileen Geller <geller.eileen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: RAS Listserv <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "rasboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rasboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 10:07:22 -0500

Hello all!

I hope everyone already has the annual RAS Potluck Dinner on their
calendars for November 19th starting at 6 p.m.! If not, get it on the
books now! We hope to see everyone there for a fun night of delicious food
and fellowship. Please bring a dish to share. If you are interested in
bringing turkey or ham for the group, please get in touch with me by email
or phone (260) 348-4020.

We need some volunteers to help with set-up before the meeting and clean-up
after. If you are interested in helping out, please let me know!

Also, the members will provide the programming again as in years past by
sharing photos and/or a story about a birding adventure from the past
year. Pick out a few photographs and send them to
potluckphotos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Or email me directly at
president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you don't have photos but want to tell a
story!

This is such a fun meeting every year. It's a chance to connect with our
RAS colleagues and catch up on how we spent our time in 2015! We hope to
see everyone there!

Again, we meet at St. Luke Lutheran Church, 7757 Chippenham Pkwy, Richmond.
Please come and join us at 6:00 pm for good food, great company and even
better pictures and stories.

Regards,
ERG