[va-richmond-general] Re: RAS Picnic

  • From: "Nelda Snyder" <snyderfolks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 12:14:00 -0400

Osborne TPK is fine---the bridges that washed out were on Route 5 close to and
inside Richmond and are now fixed.  However, the closest way to the picnic from
Dutch Gap may be Route 10 south/east to 295 north to Varina exit (and follow
directions from 295).  Save $2.00 also!

Yes, by boat is best!  See you Saturday!  It's supposed to be hot, so bring
your bathing suit.

Nelda Snyder