[va-richmond-general] Re: RAS Picnic

  • From: "Jim Blowers" <jimvb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 22:02:35 -0400

I note that Chesterfield County is presenting a boat trip to Brown and
Williamson park at 7-9 am that morning, and my wife Anne is signed up
for that trip. They are to meet at the Dutch Gap parking lot, putting
her only 1.1 mile from the picnic. However, after the trip she will have
to travel 25 minutes by car, all the way to route 895, to get to the
picnic (or she could take a boat and get there quicker).

I will be there, but I wonder if there are any problems getting to the
place due to Hurricane Gaston last year. I heard something about Osborne
Turnpike then.

Jim Blowers