[va-richmond-general] RAS Birdwalk 02/03/07

  • From: "Naseem Reza" <nreza@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 22:09:18 -0500

      Tyler:

      Thanks for leading our trip to the George Washington Birthplace Monument
today. As requested I am attaching a couple of Surf Scoter pictures for our
group.

      Also, thank you for making the arrangements for a Bald Eagle to follow
the RAS group wherever we went. The eagle photos are from the coffee shop area.

      Naseem and Louise Reza
       Surf Scoter Pair

       Surf Scoter Pair

       Bald Eagle

       Bald Eagle

I sent these photos using Adobe(R) Photoshop(R) Elements 4.0. Find out more:
http://www.adobe.com/photoshopelementswin

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image