[va-richmond-general] Re: Purple Martin Festival

  • From: "d.b. sinclair" <d.b.sinclair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jimvb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <warfield101@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'audubon listserve'" <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 08:42:37 -0700

Without creating a public awareness ?vis-à-vis? media, the festival, etc.
the Bradford Pear trees would have been long gone, the birds rent asunder
and everyone worse for the loss.  The Purple Martins are a (temporary?) gift
of nature and a wonderful opportunity for Audubon to create additional
awareness of its local presence and mission.  I would hope that whomever our
?bird-brains? are working the festival will be equipped with not only
knowledge but propaganda/membership forms/auction information, etc. for
Richmond Audubon.  This is a rare and unique opportunity for a little
gorilla marketing.

D.B.(Doug) Sinclair, CAI, AARE

Sinclair & Associates, Inc.

 <mailto:d.b.sinclair@xxxxxxxxxxx> d.b.sinclair@xxxxxxxxxxx