[va-richmond-general] Publick Day at Henricus Park

  • From: "Al Warfield" <warfield101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audubon listserve" <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 13:54:53 -0400

I'm looking for 2-4 volunteers to man the Audubon table at Henricus
Foundation's Publick Day on Sunday, May 20th. It would involve going to
Henricus between 8:30 and 9 AM that day and manning the table until 5 PM or
until another volunteer arrives to replace you. This would involve being there
to answer questions, hand out brochures, etc. The table will be in the parking
area near the visitor center, and a scope will be there to spot birds that are
visible. It would be better if there were 2 people there at a time, but one
could do it as well. Linda & I will man the table on Saturday the 19th, but
have a conflict on Sunday. If we get more volunteers than we need maybe someone
could do the afternoon of the 19th instead of the 20th. Send an e-mail to
warfield101@xxxxxxxxxxx or call Al at 804-743-1479  or 677-3758 (cell) if
interested in volunteering.

Thanks,

Al Warfield