[va-richmond-general] Pocahontas Master Naturalists

  • From: Caroline Coe <cccoe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Richmond Birds <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 13:36:36 -0500

All,

I'm enclosing some information you might be interested in about upcoming Master
Naturalist training in Chesterfield County.  John and I are both Virginia
Master Naturalists with the Pocahontas Chapter, so contact us if you need more
information.

Check it out.

Caroline Coe
Chesterfield County

BECOME  A

with the Pocahontas Chapter

If you care about the environment and helping to preserve our natural
resources, learn more about this statewide organization.

Classes begin January 10, 2012 at Pocahontas State Park.

For more information visit our website at http://pocahontasvmn.org or
www.virginiamasternaturalist.org, or email us at pocahontasvmn@xxxxxxxxxx