[va-richmond-general] Photos for Potluck Dinner

  • From: Lewis Barnett <lbarnett@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 16:26:23 -0500

Folks,

The Richmond Audubon Potluck Dinner is fast approaching, and we have received photos from only a few brave souls for the slide show - please don't feel like these have to be publication-quality photographs! We're as interested in the stories as we are in the images, so just send us the pictures that you like best or that bring to mind a pleasant memory from the past year, and do us the honor of telling the story that goes with the photo when the time comes.

See you Thursday!

Lewis