[va-richmond-general] Peregrine Falcon fledgling search Sat./Sun. mornings

  • From: s.ridd@xxxxxxx
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 17:43:05 +0000

I will look again for the 3 Peregrine Falcon fledglings from 7:30-9:30 am on this coming Sat. and Sun. (Aug. 28/29) mornings for those individuals that are interested.

Directions from the west end: Take I-64 east to 195 and continue south. Take 195 to the Downtown Expressway and make sure you have $ .70 in change or an EZ Pass. From the tollbooth, go one mile and take the 7th street exit (left lane of the ramp). You will turn to the left onto a bridge and stop at the traffic light. You will see "ONE JAMES RIVER PLAZA"  on the right. Go through the traffic light and park on either side of the street. You will walk south and see the fountain of Kanawha Plaza. Please make sure that you have a backpack or fanny pack, (no purses). There are 20-30 street folks living on the plaza. If you can't find me, call 804-269-6609 and I will answer it. Any photos to share, please email them to Ray.Fernald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and thank you - Sue