[va-richmond-general] Opsrey nests at the Willy Bridge

  • From: "betsyben@xxxxxxxx" <betsyben@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 15:14:23 GMT

The nest on the North side of the river has  fallen, but the new nest two
towers to the North has grown.  Ben and I counted 9 osprey last night. Some on
nests, others perched on towers. I've never seen that many osprey from the
bridge before. There must be plenty of fish in the river....herring and shad?

The Saunders