[va-richmond-general] Re: Once in a lifetime

  • From: WEalding@xxxxxxx
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 17:04:56 EDT

Hi Irene
Glad your story seemed to have a happy ending.  We stopped by the park
briefly this afternoon to buy an annual pass so that we'll be legal when we
park
at the outlying lots come July 1.  We walked down to the edge of the lake  and
found a Blue-gray Gnatcatcher feeding a very fat young Cowbird.
Also amazed to see all the vegetation that has developed on the mudflats of
Beaver Lake.  The Killdeers were very active.
Wendy