[va-richmond-general] Re: October trip to Rockwood

  • From: "IE Ries" <FEATHERCHASER@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 19:52:39 -0400

  Betsy, not a problem at all - this works out best for everyone, actually.
I'm so flattered folks like birding with me <blush, blush!>, and would be
happy to do another one in November.  How about 11/14, 8:00AM @ Rockwood
Park?  That one's not been on my list to show folks, so that might be nice
to do.  Folks can meet in the Nature Center's parking lot.

  Belle Isle was a BEAUTIFUL place to bird on Sunday, and I'll post our
sightings - the James was a bit high but since there was no additional rain,
there was no further flooding.

  Irene