[va-richmond-general] October RAS Meeting

  • From: "Al Warfield" <warfield101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audubon listserve" <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 07:51:54 -0400

Hi,

Due to an oversight (mine!) the date of the October meeting got left off the
meeting notice in the Thrasher. I'm sure most of you know that its always the
third Thursday, but some new members don't know this and we have had several
new members call or email us asking for the date. Its the 19th.

See the very cool meeting notice on our website with the date added (Thanks
Robin!):

http://www.cvco.org/science/audubon/meeting.html

Please tell any new members to mark their calendars, and forward this email to
them if possible. Neither you or they won't want to miss Lynda Richardson's
fantastic pictures and entertaining presentation.

Al Warfield