[va-richmond-general] Nice bird

  • From: John Caroline Coe <johncaroline@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 18:08:25 -0500

Greetings,  A couple years ago we had a very pretty female Common Redpoll
visit our feeders.  She has come back this winter, a little earlier then
last time, and has been here a week or so.  Still no Pine Siskins or
Evening Grosbeaks.  We have had only one female Purple Finch, and lacking
from our usual winter back yard birds: Hermit Thrush, Pine Warblers and
the numbers of Yellow-rumped warblers;  we have only two.

John Coe
Chesterfield County