[va-richmond-general] Re: Nice article

  • From: "Jim Blowers" <jimvb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 23:37:27 -0400

Interesting how the discovery of a thought-to-be-extinct bird can really
liven up a town. We need to find one to liven up Richmond. The article
says they are going cuckoo over ivory-billed woodpecker T-shirts; I
don't think so; I think they are going woodpecker instead. Woodpecker
burgers? Yuk. I hope they don't. Maybe they'll invent a new dance - "do
the ivory-billed woodpecker with me". Anything for a buck. Fortunately
it seems the bird can hide from the throngs.

Jim Blowers