[va-richmond-general] Nashville Warbler - City of Richmond, 11/30

  • From: akb <arun1bose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 17:51:07 -0500

Hello Birders,
After checking the gulls this afternoon from Browns Island (usual crowd,
but no lessers, still a good number; 100ish of Laughers), I checked a spot
behind the Belle Isle parking lot. Had not looked here before, but it has
always looked 'good'. Here I found a Nashville Warbler. Quite late for the
area, and a nice bright bird.

The location is here in the shadow of the Lee Bridge. It's about 2/3 of the
way up the the 2nd Street connector road.
37.53568195917273,-77.44757562875748

Arun Bose
Richmond