[va-richmond-general] Re: More on the ill-fated Dutch "domino Sparrow"

  • From: "IE Ries" <featherchaser@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 11:18:52 -0500

  I know, so many people have said that...I wonder if the Audubon counterpart
organizations in Europe would accept some young European House Sparrow chicks
as candidates for reintroduction.  Who here knows where to get information
about this?  I am assuming this has already been suggested and for some reason,
the scientists and naturists over there said no and listed reasons...or am I
assuming too much?

  Curious Irene in Southside