[va-richmond-general] Re: Monarch Butterflies...anyone seeing them?

  • From: Catharine Tucker <cath.tucker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Julie Kacmarcik <juliekazz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 23:11:59 -0400

Yesterday (9-15-13) - Chesterfield Co, R. Garland Dodd Park: Saw one
monarch b-fly flying over wild rice marsh in Anderson Cr. while walking the
boardwalk.  Only the 2nd one I've seen all summer.

Also saw 1 grt blue heron & 1 great egret & 1 rail (Va.?), all flying.

--
Catharine White Tucker

Cell Phone (preferred): 804-938-6941

Mailing Address: