[va-richmond-general] Re: Mockingbird?

  • From: Catharine Tucker <cath.tucker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: flyingfish1@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 21:20:30 -0400

What's the possibility this mocker has been eating red berries that stained
his belly feathers when he defecated?  Could be pokeberries, elderberries
or Devil's walking-stick berries, or something else in the garden I haven't
thought of!

--
Catharine White Tucker

Cell Phone (preferred): 804-938-6941