[va-richmond-general] Mill Creek this morning

  • From: Robert Coles <digitalnature@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 09:46:37 -0500

In addition to 300+ CAGO on our mostly frozen lake we had 5 Redhead Ducks (4-males & 1-female), a single Ring-necked Duck and an adult Bald Eagle fly over (second time this year we have had an adult eagle on the lake). The only other lake activity observed this year has been a few Mallards, 3-pied-billed Grebes and a few GBHE. As expected our feeders are very active. Typically we have DEJU, WTSP, CACH, TUTI, WTNU, HOFI, AMGO, MODO, BLJA, AMCR, DOWO, RBWO, CAWR, and a few COGR, and EUST. We also been enjoying a PIWA most of the year. The COHA and RSHA are also regular visitors, checking out the buffet.

Bob
Robert Coles
Montpelier, VA
digitalnature@xxxxxxxxxxxxx