[va-richmond-general] Migrate those 'Golden' gift certificates to RAS

  • From: Eackerma@xxxxxxx
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 10:49:58 EDT

Hi all -
Two Ukrops Golden Gift certificates winged their way into my mailbox
yesterday, signifying the beginning of the 'Golden' migration.  Unfortunately
they won't multiply by themselves so we need more 'Goldens' from all you
folks out there.  Let's experience a big fallout of 'Goldens' this year.

Bring your certificates to the Richmond Audubon Society meeting next
Thursday, May 15, 7:00, Church of the Holy Comforter, Staples Mill and
Monument Avenue.  The program will feature Fred Atwood speaking on birding
from Gaspe to Cape Cod.

Or - mail them to RAS Golden Gifts
                      PO Box 804                               by June 1
                      Richmond, VA 23207

Many thanks,
Ellen Ackerman, Treasurer