[va-richmond-general] Re: Malvern Hill 10/21/07 Field Trip

  • From: <arun.bose@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, katya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 07:38:51 -0500 (CDT)

I have had a couple of requests for directions to Malvern Hill.

From Richmond travel east on Rte. 5. Continue past Varina, I-295 interchange,
and Curles Neck. Turn Left SR 156/Willis Church Road. Proceed 1.0 mile and
follow Willis Church Road left until it runs into Malvern Hill. Parking lot is
on the left just after the road makes a sharp left. It's about a 30 minute
drive from Richmond.

More details about the site are on the VA Department of Game and Inland
Fisheries web site. Malvern Hill is part of the Virginia Birding and Wildlife
Trail (Coastal Trail, Plantation Loop).

http://www.dgif.state.va.us/vbwt/site.asp?trail=1&loop=CPL&site=CPL03

Arun Bose,
Richmond, VA