[va-richmond-general] MARCH 13 TRIP TO BELMEAD RESCHEDULED TO APRIL 10

  • From: Wendy Ealding <wealding@xxxxxxx>
  • To: marlenecondon@xxxxxxx, myeley@xxxxxxxxx, dun42@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, albaker1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ard1319@xxxxxxxxxxx, dianelep1@xxxxxxxxx, betsyben@xxxxxxxx, s.ridd@xxxxxxx, gpnva4@xxxxxxxxxxx, va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 16:59:19 -0500

Due to the inclement weather forecast (rain, thunder) for Saturday, the field
trip to Belmead on March 13 had been rescheduled for April 10.  If you have
already signed up for the trip, please acknowledge this e-mail so that I know
you received it, and let me know if you will be coming on April 10.

All other details (meeting at Powhatan Plaza at 7:45 AM, opportunity to tour
the mansion afterwards) are unchanged.

Bob and Art - can you please update the announcement on the RAS website
accordingly.

Wendy Ealding