[va-richmond-general] MAPS session today at the Powhatan Wildlife Management Area

  • From: "Bob Reilly" <rjreilly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 15:39:05 -0400

We had an excellent MAPS banding session today at our site in the Powhatan
Wildlife Management Area.  Opened the nets about 30 minutes before sunrise.
Processed 29 birds in all. 24 were new, 4 were returns from last year, and 1
was a recapture from earlier this season.  18 were birds born this season.
The list is as follows:

blue-gray gnatcatcher 1
yellowthroat 1
hooded warbler 3