[va-richmond-general] MAPS banding July 5 Dutch Gap

  • From: juliekazz@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: michael.kacmarcik@xxxxxx (Michael J. Kacmarcik), hierholzers@xxxxxxx (Sarah Hierholzer/hierholzers/O/VCU), hardhindsa@xxxxxxxxx (Harinder Dhindsa), Mark.Kacmarcik@xxxxxxxxxxx (Mark Kacmarcik), waterouzel82@xxxxxxxxx (Sarah Marshall),va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Richmond Birds)
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 02:08:28 +0000

Had a good day at Dutch Gap yesterday banding with the MAPS team. True to form for this location-our top birds netted were Northern Cardinal, Carolina Wren and Prothonotary Warbler. Before the rain started we were surprised and excited to net and band a male Red-Bellied Woodpecker and a Grey Catbird. Today at Powhatan was a rain out!

Good birding,
Julie Kacmarcik and the MAPS team