[va-richmond-general] Love in the garden...

  • From: juliekazz@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Richmond Birds <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 17:50:28 +0000 (UTC)

Lots of butterflies, dragonflies and other critters getting my attention these days as the bird activity in the yard is waning.The hummingbirds are getting more active and there is a clumsy Immature Red-Bellied Woodpecker at the suet. Today there has been a Dragonfly totally enamoured with a Dragonfly yard ornament in our yard. Seemed humorous...to me anyway. Slow news day!

JulieK

Chester