[va-richmond-general] Listserve

  • From: Kait Holzback <kaitholzback@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 12:17:59 -0400

*Dear Kind and Respectful Birders,*
**
*I have made repeated requests that a certain member of Audubon quit
harassing me.  I have asked that he never e-mail me again and I have twice
now blocked his e-mail address so that his e-mails should not be able to
reach me through the listserve.  Twice this individual, having no respect
for me or my request, has changed his e-mail address (such is the joy of
being savvy with cyberspace).  I did not join Audubon because I felt that it
was a singles club or a swingers club.  I will not be stared down by him at
other Audubon meal or harassed by him in any way.  Since he is unwilling to
respect these private requests, I am making this request public.*
**
*Katie Holzback, South of the James*