[va-richmond-general] Re: List serve

  • From: "blbarnett3@xxxxxxxxx" <blbarnett3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 12:01:48 -0400

I don’t think the “redacted sender” has anything to do with us - anyone is free
to participate in the listserv, not just members. I don’t know why it is
happening, and I haven’t been able to get the internet to tell me, but the
upshot seems to be that is still possible to make public replies to messages
like that, but not to send replies directly to the poster.

Lewis Barnett
blbarnett3@xxxxxxxxx

On Jul 10, 2015, at 11:37 AM, (Redacted sender "deannamail@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Kathy, thank you for pointing out the email problem. Unfortunately I can't
change my list settings. I used to get messages from others that said
"redacted sender" but not so many lately. Hopefully the list manager will
get around to un-redacting me at some point. I assure you my Audubon dues
are paid up!

Deanna
PS: If you have both kinds of chickadees, I promise you will see the
difference!