[va-richmond-general] Re: Learning to Identify Bird Songs

  • From: "Al Warfield" <warfield101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jmlayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 15:01:02 -0500

Jerry,

I just got a copy of BirdJam Maker software for the IPod and it uses the Stokes
CD sets, so I guess that must be as good as it gets. The only problem I have
had with the Stokes CDs used alone is that it's hard to pick out just the birds
you want to hear. That's why using them with the Ipod and Birdjam software is
much better. You can dial up the songs you want, and the pictures too if you
get those as well. I haven't gotten around to setting it all up yet but hope to
have time soon. It sounds great on the birdjam website.

Al Warfield