[va-richmond-general] Re: Late Hummingbird

  • From: "Al Warfield" <warfield101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 14:08:03 -0500

Naseem,

Great spot. No, I haven't seen one with snow in the background.
Try the Canon Digital Rebel XT. It has a very fast response when turned on and
practically no shutter lag. The price is good too. A zoom with IS that goes up
to 300 mm would be a good first lens. You will then be able to get better
lenses to use with it later.

Al Warfield