[va-richmond-general] June 20th – Annual Richmond Audubon Society Picnic

  • From: Diane Jadlowski <djadski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: *RAS general list <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2015 16:20:28 -0400

June 20th – Annual RAS Picnic

Nelda Snyder will host our annual picnic for the twenty-fourth consecutive year at her beautiful Varina home on Saturday, June 20th. Come by 8:00 am for the morning bird walk. Please let her know so she can sleep in if no one wants to come early. Coffee will be ready and waiting for you. The rain date is Sunday, June 21st. Call Nelda at 795-1446 or 869-7588 Saturday after 7:00 am if in doubt. Bring your own meat to cook on the grills and a dish to share (four or more servings). We will eat around noon. RAS will provide drinks, ice, and utensils. Nelda will provide charcoal, picnic tables and chairs, and condiments. Children are welcome, but please leave your pets at home. Besides your food and binoculars, be sure to bring fishing gear and your swimsuit. Come join us for this RAS season finale!

Thanks
Diane Jadlowski
Publicity Chair
Richmond Audubon Society