[va-richmond-general] January Issue

  • From: Al Warfield <warfield101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Audubon Listserve <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2002 17:33:49 -0500

Hi everyone,

Don't forget that we will need to put out an issue of the Thrasher in January.
The deadline is the 15th as usual, but we always have trouble getting this
issue out on time because of the holidays. It would help if you would work on
your articles early before the end of the year is here. I already have Kid's
Korner, but everything else is still needed.
If any of the committee chairs have articles, start on them now to avoid the
last minute rush. I'll send another reminder after the 15th.

Thanks,

Al Warfield