[va-richmond-general] James River Winter Count-Saturday January 17, 2009

  • From: juliekazz@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Richmond Birds)
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 00:10:01 +0000

Happy New Year to all of you. Here is yet another reminder of the upcoming James River Winter Count. I would like to send territories out to all of you by January 10-so if you have not signed up yet please let me know off the list serv asap if you are interested. All the information is below. The count usually starts around sunrise and wraps up at 10-1030 at the home of Mary and Larry for brunch and compilation.

Mark your calendars for our annual James River Winter Count which will be held Saturday January 17, 2009.  This is our annual species inventory of the James River Park System and post-foray brunch at the home of Mary Arginteanu and Larry Robinson at 3320 Landria Drive in Richmond. Think about the sector you would like to survey. More detailed info to come. There will be a one suet cake entrance fee once again as well as the request of a brunch item and/or beverage to share.

Here are the sectors:

42nd Street
Floodwall
Belle Isle