[va-richmond-general] James River Winter Count: Saturday 12 January 2008

  • From: juliekazz@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Richmond Birds)
  • Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 17:00:23 +0000

Good Morning (GO HOKIES!!)

Since I sent the reminder email out of the James River Winter Count a few days
ago folks are already signing up; so let me list the territories so you eager
folks can get your first choice. We start birding around sunrise and finish up
in time for (potluck) brunch at Mary and Larry's-usually 10'ish. This years
count will require a one suet cake entrance fee (really).

Here are the territories listed below.  Email me your preference off the list
serv  juliekazz@xxxxxxxxxxx
and if one sector is unbalanced I will try to distribute the birders equitably.

Thanks-please consider joining this event-it is a lot of fun.

JulieK

Hugenot Woods (one spot taken)
Pony Pasture
Wetlands
42nd Street
Belle Isle ( 3 spots taken)
Byrd Park
Ancarrows Landing
Flood Wall (one spot taken)

From: juliekazz@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Richmond Birds)
Subject: James River Winter Count: Saturday 12 January 2008
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 18:36:12 +0000

Mark your calendars for our annual early morning survey of the James River
followed by a potluck breakfast at the home of Mary and Larry. More details to
come.

Julie Kacmarcik
RAS Field Trip Coordinator