[va-richmond-general] James River Winter Count - Missing boots

  • From: "mebbs525@xxxxxxxx" <mebbs525@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 15:25:42 GMT

Good morning - I emailed this message to the James River Winter Count
participants email list and got no reply so I am wondering if the person I am
looking for was not on that list. If you went to the compilation at the
Saunders' home last Sunday, please read. Thanks! If you have ever been to an
airport you have heard the announcement to check your bag as you claim it
because many look the same. That must be true for boots too. Someone has
inadvertently "claimed" a pair of gray LL Bean (or maybe Land's End) boots with
black soles and laces. They were at the bottom of the stairs just to the right.
If you picked them up, please email me off the list serve so we can make
arrangements for me to get them. They are oldies but goodies! Next year I will
be sure to have them tagged!  Thanks,Margaret
How Old Men Tighten Skin
63 Year Old Man Shares DIY Skin Tightening Method You Can Do From Home
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/54ccf427d60a874275bcbst02duc