[va-richmond-general] James River Singers

  • From: Carole E Bradley <ceb1422@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 18:15:33 -0400

Hi,

   I just wanted to tell you that I attended the James River Singers
Concert this afternoon, April 24, at St. Mary's Episcopal Church.  The
theme was FLY AWAY.  There were selections pertaining to and involving
the sounds of birds.  Wish I had known ahead of time to recommend your
attending this concert.  I told the director, Jeffrey Riehl, Associate
Professor of Music at UR, and he said that he never thought of contacting
the Audubon Society. He thanked me for making the comment.

    Carole Bradley