[va-richmond-general] James River Park with Richmond Audubon 9/21

  • From: akb <arun1bose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 12:46:08 -0400

Hello Birders,
Thanks all who joined the Richmond Audubon walk at James River Park
(Reedy Creek/42nd St.) this morning. We had some migrant activity with
singles of Northern Waterthrush, Black-and-white Warbler, American
Redstart, Chestnut-sided Warbler,Yellow-throated Warbler and Summer
Tanager.

Also the first gulls of the season (for me) for the Richmond area were
present with about 30 Laughing Gulls flying down river.

The full checklist is here

Arun Bose
Richmond