[va-richmond-general] James River Park - 42nd St. section - this am

  • From: Gwbirds37@xxxxxxx
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 15:40:09 EDT

JRP was a happening place this am. Birders included: Bob coles, John &
Caroline Coe, Paul Bedell, and myself,and  altho we weren't all together at
one time our paths kept criss-crossing. Besides several or more Scarlet
Tanagers, Balt. and Orchard Orioles, and Rose-breasted Grosbeaks, the
following warblers were seen by at least one of us:
Common Yellowthroat, Black & White, Yellow-throated, Yellow-rumped (so what
else is new), Hooded, Canada (1), Blue-winged, Black throated Blue and Green,
La. and Northern Waterthrushes, No. Parula, Yellow, Redstart, Prothonotary,
and the biggie: at least 3 Wilson'- a 16 warbler morning. Also seen were 1
each of; Veery and Swainson's thrush.

great morning

Gerry Weinberger
Doswell