[va-richmond-general] James River NWR- Sat. March 3rd

  • From: s.ridd@xxxxxxx
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 23:35:34 +0000

Posted for Cyrus Brame: James River NWR volunteer day- Saturday, 9 am, at the
Maintenance Shed.

Please call 829-9020 to let Cyrus know if you plan to attend this Saturday.
From Cyrus:
"I would recommend working gloves, sturdy footgear and water. Lunch will be
provided." If you want to car pool please call me at 270-5365.

Traveling from Richmond:

Take I -95 South or I-95 South to Route 10 East
Continue through the City of Hopewell, then travel an additional eight miles
(still on Route 10 East)
In Garysville, turn left on State Road 639/Flowerdew Hundred Road (after
crossing the small bridge);
Take the first gravel road on your left (next to old wooden shack);
Continue on road up the slight hill to the Refuge Check Station.