[va-richmond-general] Re: James River Count

  • From: "IE Ries" <FEATHERCHASER@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 16:29:22 -0500

  Rain has been forecasted for tomorrow morning.  If it's raining, I won't
be doing the count at Belle Isle, but would be glad to reschedule it to
Sunday morning (or some other day, just let me know).

  Of course, if it's not raining, I will be feather chasing!  Hope to see
other folks out there, too.

  Irene in Southside