[va-richmond-general] James River Count

  • From: ben saunders <betsyben@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 18:19:33 -0500

It's not too late to participate in the James River count on Saturday,
January 8.  We'll bird the James River Park system from dawn until around
10 A.M. and then meet at Larry Robinson's and Mary Arginteanu's for a
potluck brunch and the tally.  Their address is 3320 Landria Drive.
(Landria is the road you take to get to the Wetlands.)

Here are the assignments so far:
          Huguenot Woods- Mary Davis and Betsy Saunders (meet you in the
parking lot at 7:15, Mary.)
          Pony Pasture - Pam Dummitt, Penny Reynolds and Grace Suttle (if
she can make it)
          Wetlands -  Mary and Larry (?), Michael Shapiro and Robin Ruth
          42nd Street - Julie Kacmarcik, Margaret Ebbs, and Ann Esmas
          Reedy Creek - Al and Linda Warfield and Lewis Barnett
          Belle Isle - Irene Ries and possibly Jan Frye (Come on Jan, you
can sleep another day.)
          Byrd Park - Paul Bedell and Larry Rhor
          Floodwall and Ancarrow's Boat Landing - John and Caroline Coe,
Ben Saunders and Tom (sorry Tom, don't remember your last name)

If you'd like to participate E-mail Betsy Saunders at betsyben@xxxxxxxx
(Please send it to my E-mail address, not to the list serv.)

Betsy Saunders