[va-richmond-general] JRWC (James River Winter Count) RESCHEDULED to Sunday January 25, 2015

  • From: juliekazz@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Richmond Birds <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 22:49:10 +0000 (UTC)

Hello JRWC birder's.

Deja Vu 2014...

Due to the predicted rain and snow for Saturday, Betsy and I have made the
decision to reschedule the count for Sunday, January 25 . If any of you that
have signed up cannot make it, please let me know asap off the listserv. I will
send out the details and birding teams later tonight.

The birds should be extra active on Sunday after the rain and snow or whatever
precipitation we get Saturday.

Thanks for your interest and flexibility. See you Sunday. Thanks to the
Saunders for hosting us on Sunday. Everything stays the same, just show up 24
hours later :-)

JulieKacmarcik