[va-richmond-general] Re: JRP-Wetlands

  • From: Nelda Snyder <nsnyder03@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lpbulluck@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 12:48:49 -0400

My first-of-year Ruby Throat came yesterday (Wednesday) mid-afternoon straight
to his feeder.  But sadly, two big borer bees swooped right at him and I didn't
see him again until--NOW!  Almost 1:00 pm Thursday and he's trying out one of
the 2 additional feeders I put up a bit further from the house and its borer
bee population.  I've had prothonotaries also for a week or more.

Nelda in Eastern Henrico