[va-richmond-general] Hummingbirds still in Chester 22 Sept 2010

  • From: juliekazz@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Richmond Birds <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 23:58:44 +0000 (UTC)

I was losing light and dinner was burning but was able to snag a quick shot of these little guys at the feeder just before 7 pm tonight. The hummers were going from the Mexican Sage to the Obedient plants and back to the feeder. Unlike most hummingbirds I observe that are very territorial; these two were very congenial to each other.

Enjoy the Autumn Equinox,

JulieK

Chester